Friday, September 8, 2017

Miss America 2018 Contestant Predictions


(Contestants left to right: S.C, Oklahoma,Arizona)

The  Miss America pageant will air live from Atlantic City,NJ on September 10th at 9pm on ABC. 51 contestants from all over the country will be competing for the prestigious title of Miss America. As an avid pageant enthusiast I live for huge national pageants like Miss America and will be anxiously watching from my living room along with millions of other viewers.

Each year I love sharing my contestant favorites, and thoughts on who I think may become the next Miss America. You can watch my Miss America 2018 Contestant Predictions video here ! Subscribe so you don't miss the Miss America pageant recap  after the show!
              




Xoxo-Shadei 

Follow Tiara Obsessions on Social Media:
IG: @tiaraobsessionsmag
TWITTER: @tiaraobsessions
LIKE : Tiara Obsessions 
Snapchat:   @tiaraobsessions      
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig